How to Order Textbooks
- Select Textbooks from the top menu. (Order Books)
- Select your textbook location from the drop down. (Ex.: Charleston Inseat).
Select the Department (Ex.: Psychology).
Select the Course Number and Section Number (Ex.: Psychology 205 / 02C).
Repeat until all courses have been added.
Select View Your Materials.
- Select either the new or used icon beside of each textbook and add to cart.
Click Continue Checkout.
Review cart and select Continue Shopping or Continue Checkout.
- Select how you want your order changed in case of instructor changes. (Continue)
- Select Continue Shopping or Payment Options.
- (SKIP IF ALREADY REGISTERED – GO TO #7)
If you have never used this bookstore to order books or merchandise, you will need to choose Register Here.
Select Create Profile for Browsing and Shopping, which will bring you to the Customer Registration page.
Enter your information. (Email is school issued and your Password is one that you create yourself.) Once done, click Submit Profile.
- Enter your Email and the Password you created when you set up your shopping profile.
- Review Billing and Shipping Addresses for accuracy. (Continue)
- Select Shipping Method. (Ex.: Ground, Second Day, Overnight, Charleston Free Pickup, or Beckley Free Pickup ) (Continue)
- Choose Payment Option from drop down menu.
If using a credit card, enter all required information.
If placing your textbooks on your student account, click the Financial Aid tab and enter your Student Issued ID number (Last 6 digits of ID).
- Click Submit Payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order number and detailed items ordered. This email will be sent to the email address you entered into your profile.